TecLines DL002 – Dimmable LED Desk Lamp
LED Desk Lamp – Design meets Function
Comfortable lighting control via touch function: The LED desk lamp DL002 with 48 long-life LEDs and a lifespan of over 50,000 hours, which can be infinitely dimmed via a manual touch control panel on the lamp base. Furthermore, the color temperature of the LEDs can be adjusted over four levels from cold to warm white light. Thus, the light of the desk lamp can be adapted to the respective environment and task.
Timer function: Thanks to the integrated switch-off function, you can easily select whether the table lamp should automatically switch off after one or two hours. Ideal to set a time window.
Charging via USB port: The lamp has a USB port for charging like mobile devices such as smartphones / cell phones. Simply plug in the USB cable and charging starts.
Perfect for the office & private use: The desk lamp produces eye-friendly light for concentrated reading and working, making it perfect for the desk in the office or for reading at home. The LED technology means less strain for the eyes and prevents premature fatigue.
Modern, timeless design for any interior: With a high quality and sleek design, the DL002 dimmable desk lamp is an ideal light source for offices and homes. The lamp blends perfectly with the environment, is ultra light, compact and foldable.
- Highly efficient and long lasting LEDs with a lifespan of over 50,000 hours
- Manual touch panel on lamp base
- Brightness infinitely dimmable
- Input: AC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
- Power: 5W
- Lighting: 250Lm, 800Lux
- Four color temperature levels: 2800K / 3400K / 4500K / 5600K
- 1x Micro-USB charging port, 5V / 2A for charging adapter (included)
- 1x USB port for charging e.g. mobile devices
- Lamp head 120 ° infinitely foldable
- Lamp base 90 ° infinitely foldable
- Automatic shut-off function selectable after 1 or 2 hours
- Ultra light, compact and foldable
- Dimensions (HxWxD): approx. 400 x 180 x 120 mm
Models / Varieties
You have any questions?
Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), use the contactform or call us (Tel.: 04103 – 903 870). We are pleased to answer all your questions!