TNT003 PoE tablet power supply for flush mounting
In-wall power supply for tablets
The TecLines TNT003 is a small USB power supply that acts as a flush mount power supply for tablets in wall mount applications. Using PoE to USB-C connection, the tablet can be powered up to 100m away via Power over Ethernet with only one cable and at the same time has a data connection with up to 95 Mbps. The flush mount power supply with a USB-C connector is ideal for charging tablets that are permanently mounted on the wall. Concealed in a flush mount box behind the tablet frame, the hollow wall protective housing disappears completely behind the tablet mount. When connected to a USB charging cable, the power supply continuously charges the tablet while it is in the tablet frame. The TNT003 flush mount power supply can be combined with both the TabLines TWE and TSG tablet enclosures. TabLines tablet wall mount frames for flush mounting are available in both single and anti-theft versions.
Please note: Samsung Tab compatibility may vary. 2020 Tab A7 SMT500 models cannot make simultaneous power and data connections, although SMT510 and SMT515 are still compatible. Please check your specific model for USB-C data transfer compatibility.
Attention: Only the TecLines charger is included in the delivery. For a complete mount you need a TabLines case (TWP, TWH, TWE or TSG), a charging cable and a flush-mounted socket.
- Color: Black
- Requires PoE+ or IEEE 802.3at power supply
- PoE standard: IEEE 802.3af/at/ (PSE)
- Compatible with any IEEE 802.3af/at PoE switch or injector
- Port USB-C: SB-C PD 3.0 up to 25W
- Suitable for flush mounting
- Suitable for standard cavity wall socket
- Suitable for TabLines TSG & TWE (not included)
- Flush mount box can be mounted directly on the back of the TWE